Some news we got today

We have heard your request and we join you in prayer before our merciful God who cares for you and your household with great lovingkindness and providential care.

We pray for you and your spouse and your family in this time of uncertainty after the news you received today. We ask the Lord to make a way where there seems to be no way, to grant you wisdom, peace, and provision, and to work all things according to His perfect will and for your ultimate good. May He give you calm hearts to trust Him, clear minds to walk faithfully, and strength to support one another in love.

We pray that your marriage may be strengthened and kept in holiness, for marriage is honorable and is a bond ordained by God, and we ask that your home would be ordered in faithfulness, chasteness, and orderliness. May the Lord help you to seek first His kingdom, to use all things with moderation and thanksgiving, and to keep your hope fixed on Jesus Christ alone, through whom alone we have salvation and access to the Father.

We ask these things not simply that matters would turn out as we desire, but that the Father would be glorified in your lives, that your needs would be met according to His riches in Christ, and that you would know His peace that passes understanding as you wait on Him. May He guide your steps, provide for your family, and draw each of you closer to Himself.

We continue to hold you up in prayer in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! After 3.5 years in Alaska, my job at the church was complete. My contract was complete. The church had grown from 28 nearly 90 with 22 baptisms. It seems when people are seeking to do good things for the Lord, Satan wakes up and gets active. I’ve seen it...
Replies
14
Views
93
I have prayed and prayed. I will always pray and give thanks to God for all that he has done, is doing and promises to do. Things are getting worse! I don't see a way for us to leave this extended stay. I am hurting so badly. I don't want to give up! I won't give up! My son is being just plain...
Replies
12
Views
158
There is power in prayer (James 5:16). Background: My wife, three kids and I moved to Alaska in February 2019 to work with a small church. God provided the increase. The church grew from 28 to nearly 90 with 22 baptisms. It was incredible to see the hand of God. In May 2022, unbeknownst to...
Replies
12
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,977
Messages
16,794,167
Members
649,553
Latest member
Zoertendion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom