Solar Shepherd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
"And I will set up shepherds over them who will feed them. And they will fear no more nor be dismayed, neither will any be missing or lost, says the Lord' (Jer 23:4)...

For ### days, I have been researching, studying, thinking about, interviewing with, attempting to figure out what is the most cost effective, cleanest, stable, simplest, most brilliant and enduring way to present and provide provide clean energy to my friends, family and business relationships (those who know me and trust my opinions proven by time).

I have figured out what I find to be the best value and savings for the customer, as well as best for the environment... I am meeting tomorrow with a friend who trusts me and I honestly believe the proposal I render today will work, work well, and pay for itself right away. He will benefit in multiple ways immediately. Please continue to ask I represent my self well, care for the people I minister, tithe, meet my obligations and have enough to live on in this endeavor. I am in need of immediate income. Thank you in Jesus' Name.

"Thus says the Lord GOD, 'Woe, shepherds of Israel who have been feeding themselves! Should not the shepherds feed the flock?" (Ezek 34:2).
 
Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. Be encouraged. In Jesus' name may God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. God let Your perfect will be done in all of our lives. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen. :~) Always remember and don’t you ever forget, God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) You Are Loved! :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙇🏻 Jesus, Shepherd Your Sheep🐑 Micah 5:4, John 10:16, Jn 21:16, 1 Pet 5:2-4, Rev 7:17; ⛓️‍💥 Remember those in Chains, Hebrews 13:3, Col 4:18... Lord Jesus, thank You that You are The LORD our Shepherd, Ps 23:1-6. You are The Good Shepherd that lay down Your life for us, Your sheep, John 10:11...
Replies
11
Views
130
🙇🏻 Jesus, Arise and Shepherd Your Flock in The Majesty of The LORD Our God 🐑 Micah 5:4, John 10:16, Jn 21:16, 1 Pet 5:2-4, Rev 7:17; ⛓️‍💥 Remember those in Chains, Hebrews 13:3, Col 4:18... Lord Jesus, thank You that You are The LORD our Shepherd, Ps 23:1-6. You are The Good Shepherd that lay...
Replies
12
Views
164
🙇🏻 Jesus, Shepherd Your Sheep🐑 Micah 5:4, John 10:16, Jn 21:16, 1 Pet 5:2-4, Rev 7:17; ⛓️‍💥 Remember those in Chains, Hebrews 13:3, Col 4:18... Lord Jesus, thank You that You are The LORD our Shepherd, Ps 23:1-6. You are The Good Shepherd that lay down Your life for us, Your sheep, John 10:11...
Replies
14
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,793
Messages
16,792,642
Members
649,399
Latest member
Nlmeiran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom