Socialty

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

96Shayg

I feel like I've had this for a while now, like no one chooses to hang around me for some reason and it makes me have low self esteem. I'm a 14 year old teenager and my name is Leslie. I've had this lingering on me for a while and I've been praying to God about it, and I'm unsure of why people choose not to hang around me. Sometimes I might contemplate suicide because it hurts to think like this sometimes but God keeps me living for Him. Please pray for me. Bless you all.

Lord bless Leslie with good christian friends. Amen and Amen

Pray This Prayer Daily for the next 21 Days...God I ask that You will bless me with God Esteem each an every day, moment by moment. And do the same for the writer of this prayer. Bless us both with God Esteem. And Lord Jesus Thank You For Loving Me. In Jesus Name I Pray!!!

God Got You. He Loves You.

Praying for you. Be confident in Jesus. He loves you so much

Pray This Prayer Daily for the next 21 Days...God I ask that You will bless me with God Esteem each an every day, moment by moment. And do the same for the writer of this prayer. Bless us both with God Esteem. And Lord Jesus Thank You For Loving Me. In Jesus Name I Pray!!!

God Got You. He Loves You.

God I lift up every prayer intercessor of this group to You (Christian Prayer Warriors Worldwide/PrayerRequest.com). Bless each and every member (every one of us) with the desires of our hearts that is the will of God for our lives. Bless, protect, and keep us safe from all hurt, harm, and danger. What ever any of us stand in need of, bless us with it. Heal, deliver, and set us free from anything in our lives that is not of God. May we each come to know You in truth; walking in the excellence of the knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless each of us to fall in love with You with all our heart, mind, body, soul, and spirit. Bless us all Lord Jesus with the grace, desire, and strength to walk in obedience to Your Word. Let each of us be examples to this world as what a Christian that Loves God with their life look likes. I ask all of this in Jesus’ name. Amen!!!

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Hello unsure if anyone is listening at this hour ,if they are I'd like to tell you guys a little of my life! Asking for spiritual guides reference & prayer warriors over me & my children's life ! I am a 7th day Adventist born and raised but have strayed away from the faith on so many...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom