Social Security Benefits

  • Thread starter Thread starter keyron224
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

keyron224

Guest
I my name is ###

I am asking for prayer, that I get my social security benefits approved. It has been a while, and I need them now.

Thank you

And God Bless

###
 
I pray ### gets her social security benefits approved. Thy will be done in her life and in the lives of all those around her. God Bless her and be with her. In Jesus Name I ask. Amen
 
###, Cast your cares upon the Lord. He will lighten your burdens. He knows your needs and He will never leave you or forsake you. Declare that God will provide your needs. Maybe He has something greater than ### benefits to provide for you. Just trust Him and start saying thank you right now for what He is doing that you don't see. Be thankful in all things. I pray clarity will come through to you soon.... Be blessed always
 
Please approve her benefits and give her some peace. THANK YOU AND AMEN.
 
Lord bless ### to receive a favorable and timely answer for her social security benefits. Let her know that You can fulfill all her needs.
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for you.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen...Amen....Amen !!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for all unjust evil spiritually wicked curse's to be broken off of innocent African American christian men's finance's and lives in ###, ### in February ### and forevermore miraculously. Pray for the curse's to be broken off of innocent qualified African American SSI applicants who are...
Replies
5
Views
245
Pray for the Social Security Administration to approve good Christians' claims to receive benefits in September ###, ### in ### after unnecessary denials miraculously in Jesus' name Amen.
Replies
12
Views
394
Pray for the Social Security Administration to approve ### for SSI benefits and payments in May 2026 in ###, ### miraculously in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
9
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,017
Messages
16,817,849
Members
651,137
Latest member
Araurguurmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom