So the lady ### is still not back to ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
So the lady ### is still not back to give my papers to verify, I no longer work with the company. But some lady named ###, said she will try to find me something proving I'm not there. I don't think she's really trying. But I'm praying that she will find something today. I need those immediately, before Friday. Please Lord, show me the power of prayer and let this be done for me today. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, There is a cute lady in church. Thing is I’ve been kind of avoiding her though what times she was friendly towards me, but I didn’t always be as friendly as I think I should sometimes. She’s happily married and I want her to stay that way and I’m good friends with your husband...
Replies
6
Views
222
My husband needs prayer. He still wants a divorce. I do not. I don't understand I've asked God over and over and over again to let me know. I want to know he's not communicating with me. So I'm asking God who communicates with us all. But I'm not understanding God apparently why my husband is so...
Replies
8
Views
281
Dear God bless my mind, brain, and heart and so I'll be the older one soul strength and stressed in yes then tall giants and stay a female lady in yes then easy for me too let go to heaven and died let me win fear and talk to then let me born ### in yes be darkness skin tone female and Lady and...
Replies
10
Views
406
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,851
Messages
16,792,899
Members
649,424
Latest member
Gheodormoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom