Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Our heart and mind collects a lot of feelings of what we are going through in life. The pandemic taught us one thing. Our life on earth is not eternal. It can be taken away in a twinkling of an eye. So many things can come to our heart, sadness, happiness, joyless life, love, fear, excitement, When we keep an open heart towards the Lord, then His holy presence will flow into our life. Full of peace, joy and happiness knowing that we are serving a wonderful Father who love us

Jesus, so pure and kind.
Coming to us and living in our heart.
Without malice or evil intent.
Honest, sincere and loving.
Those who come to Him will never be rejected.
Be honest and truthful in all you do.
Dont expect others to be perfect.
Only Jesus is perfect and caring.
But hear what He is saying to you and me.

Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven, is perfect.
Matt. 5. 48

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
🙏Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name let me make drawing close to You, knowing You, loving You, and obeying You my number one goals in life. God as I draw close to You bless me to grow in the holiness of God. God help me and show me how to always seek Jesus as my source and standard of holiness. God also show me how to appreciate and excel in my spiritual gifts and the calling You have placed upon my life. God don’t let me be envious or jealous of others because of their spiritual gifts, callings, and or blessings. But let me focus on drawing close to You, living a lifestyle of holiness, appreciating and excelling in my spiritual gifts, and all that You have called me to do for the glory of God. God please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I love and care about. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus’ name.

Similar Requests

• Article
You shine like a bright morning star... Jesus our dear Lord full of kindness and mercy continue to lead us all to His holy presence in heaven. His love for us will never ever dwindle or dissapear Let us all choose to be gentle. Nothing on earth is won by force. If we raise our voice. It...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Once we have entered into the holy presence of Jesus, joy, peace, happiness shall come to all of us. In the presence of the Lord there is fullness of joy and peace. Psalm 16.11 Peace and joy in our life will be temporary until men has learned love just as Jesus loved us and to have a...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I always hoped Jesus will be the first thing in my life, but the world, the flesh and the devil let me go astray and live so far away from whom loved me so much. I changed very fast when seeking for peace and happiness in life Jesus was right there to give, to offer straight forward telling to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Those who enter into the holy presence of Jesus and stay there, will find true peace, true joy, true happiness in this life and in heaven above. The Lord alone help us face uncomfortable situations we face on earth with strenght and wisdom. Jesus is trying my faith. Horrible things have...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Living in a dark world is not very nice and loneliness, unhappiness, sadness, full of stress and worry about what is gona happen to us when this world goes up in smoke. Jesus is the only One who can show us how to live a holy and pure life and find true happiness and joy in our life. Our...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom