So my husband didn't come with us to church ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jessica

Prayer Warrior
So my husband didn't come with us to church after all. In fact, we got into an argument right when he got over here. :/ Please pray that he comes back around and stops ignoring my phone calls and texts. I really can't take this pain from him anymore. Please pray that a miracle happens with him and that all this divorce stuff disappears.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband didn't get a job. We have nearly ### debt. Please pray for us to clear all. ###
Replies
4
Views
332
Update: So my husband came by to get our son and my husband talked to my son and he said I have a love for your mother but I keep remembering what she done to me. My husband is hurt by the divorce. I ask God to forgive me. I pray that my husband ### has a heart to forgive me, but also that he...
Replies
9
Views
328
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! If you have been praying for me, I am truly grateful. I am so thankful for each time. We have brought my name in my situation before God’s throne of Grace and Mercy! Background: In 2022, my contract in Alaska was complete. I had secured a new job in...
Replies
8
Views
362
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,536
Messages
16,777,838
Members
648,090
Latest member
Hierwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom