so many people are owing ### and they don't want to

Hope Chibuzo

Disciple of Prayer
so many people are owing me and they don't want to pay. ..... everywhere I go is blocked I need an open door, favour, goodness and prosperity. ...please pray for ### let what people are saying about ### turn out to be good
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

ask God to erase me and end me I had dreams about people I don't want no connection bond relationship with and don't like coming into mine and my ###'s ###'s ###'s lives like I don't want and my ###'s ###'s / ###'s going against me some how and one about me ending up in weird areas and about me...
Replies
7
Views
342
God there are so many people victims of misconduct, negligence, irresponsibility, and so many other things it’s affecting so many people. God so many people have turned to deliverance ministries aware it’s spiritual just as much as bibles, prayers etc and it’s disheartening when it’s comes to a...
Replies
7
Views
470
I'm in the town I'm moving to right now. Not moved yet, but making steps. It still really hurts my heart that I'm not moved here yet, but I know God has a reason. I never did hear back from the 2 schools I had such promising interviews with for interim positions to finish off the school year...
Replies
9
Views
230
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,036
Messages
16,794,618
Members
649,598
Latest member
Dwuimir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom