C
Cheri
Guest
I have quite a few requests, I ask that you please pray over each one.
1) I have been praying for a breakthrough on my daughter ###. She is a good girl, but the ways of the world are influencing her. Praise be to God, I think I may see a change coming on.
Where I can see it is a good thing, my daughter doesn't understand it right now.
Lord, I lift ### up to you and ask for your continued guidance and may you continue to SHOW her the TRUTH of her relationship with ###.
2) Please pray for ###, he has court on June 13th. I pray that whatever happens IS FOR THE BEST INTEREST OF ###. Lord, may YOUR WILL be done on this day.
3) HEAVENLY FATHER, I COME BEFORE YOU AND LAY ### AT YOUR FEET. In the NAME OF JESUS, I command that ALL BITTERNESS, LYING, DECEITFULNESS AND MEANESS BE REMOVED FROM ###.
IN THE NAME OF GOD, JESUS AND THE HOLY SPIRIT, I COMMAND THAT ### BECOMES THE "MAN" GOD WANTED HIM TO BE!
Mark 9
38: "Teacher," said John, "we saw a man driving out demons in your name and we told him to stop, because he was not one of us."
39: "Do not stop him," Jesus said. "No one who does a miracle in my name can in the next moment say anything bad about me,
40: for whoever is not against us is for us.
41: I tell you the truth, anyone who gives you a cup of water in my name because you belong to Christ will certainly not lose his reward.
I continue to pray for each and every person here. May God hear our requests and answer each to HIS own timing. Heavenly Father, I ask that your mercy, love and peace be with everyone here.
Amen
1) I have been praying for a breakthrough on my daughter ###. She is a good girl, but the ways of the world are influencing her. Praise be to God, I think I may see a change coming on.
Where I can see it is a good thing, my daughter doesn't understand it right now.
Lord, I lift ### up to you and ask for your continued guidance and may you continue to SHOW her the TRUTH of her relationship with ###.
2) Please pray for ###, he has court on June 13th. I pray that whatever happens IS FOR THE BEST INTEREST OF ###. Lord, may YOUR WILL be done on this day.
3) HEAVENLY FATHER, I COME BEFORE YOU AND LAY ### AT YOUR FEET. In the NAME OF JESUS, I command that ALL BITTERNESS, LYING, DECEITFULNESS AND MEANESS BE REMOVED FROM ###.
IN THE NAME OF GOD, JESUS AND THE HOLY SPIRIT, I COMMAND THAT ### BECOMES THE "MAN" GOD WANTED HIM TO BE!
I speak all of this in the NAME OF JESUS!!
Mark 9
38: "Teacher," said John, "we saw a man driving out demons in your name and we told him to stop, because he was not one of us."
39: "Do not stop him," Jesus said. "No one who does a miracle in my name can in the next moment say anything bad about me,
40: for whoever is not against us is for us.
41: I tell you the truth, anyone who gives you a cup of water in my name because you belong to Christ will certainly not lose his reward.
I continue to pray for each and every person here. May God hear our requests and answer each to HIS own timing. Heavenly Father, I ask that your mercy, love and peace be with everyone here.
Amen
