So I will bless the Lord for ages to come.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

When we arrive heavens gates, expect great things to happen to you and to me and to those we have been praying for salvation of their souls. Jesus will be there welcoming us and saying to you and me.

Well done good and faithful servant. Enter into the joy of Your Lord.

Then with the dephts of my heart and full of thanksgiving and praise, I shall say to my dear Savior and Lord....

I will bless Your name forever and ever. You have been gracious and merciful, great in kindness and good to all, You o Lord are righteous in all Your ways, so this is one reason I will forever honor and praise Your name because Thou alone are worthy of all glory. Now, we will join the angels in heaven praising and adoring His holy name.

Praises to the Savior I give.
He who died for me.
Rescue the perishing.
Taking out from hells burning fire.
Bringing them to the Light.
Jesus the Light of the world.d
Praise, honor and glory.
Shall be unto You.
Now and forever more.

Amen

Glory be to the Lamb of God who came to earth to save us from sin and evil and has promises us a home in heaven.

When we arrive heavens gates, expect great things to happen to you and to me and to those we have been praying for salvation of their souls. Jesus will be there welcoming us and saying to you and me.

Well done good and faithful servant. Enter into the joy of Your Lord.

Then with the dephts of my heart and full of thanksgiving and praise, I shall say to my dear Savior and Lord....

I will bless Your name forever and ever. You have been gracious and merciful, great in kindness and good to all, You o Lord are righteous in all Your ways, so this is one reason I will forever honor and praise Your name because Thou alone are worthy of all glory. Now, we will join the angels in heaven praising and adoring His holy name.

Praises to the Savior I give.
He who died for me.
Rescue the perishing.
Taking out from hells burning fire.
Bringing them to the Light.
Jesus the Light of the world.d
Praise, honor and glory.
Shall be unto You.
Now and forever more.

Amen

Glory be to the Lamb of God who came to earth to save us from sin and evil and has promises us a home in heaven.
Amen!!!

Those who love Jesus with all their heart, mind and soul will bless the Lord constantly and wherever they are. Never ever forget that Jesus is in all places we visit or live. Just start praising His name and blessings shall come to you.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Jesus Your presence makes me whole. When I was going through a hard time and with my health going down the tube, Jesus came along and lift me up and took away all sickness from my body and soul. Yes, You are all I need, Jesus You are all I need today and in the future.

Similar Requests

• Article
Our God delights to hear us praising and adoring Him wherever we are. So, let us all raise our voice to Him and glorify His holy name. Hallelujah, praise the Lord. We shall forever honor You o Lord my God. Amen
Replies
Views
  • Article
We see them on the throne of heaven, seated on a table of love and care. He is waiting for us to arrive and live in His holy presence. Sing hallelujah to the Lord for ever and ever more. I saw the Lord, high and exalted, seated on a throne. and the train of His robe filled the temple. Isa...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We are so glad You came to save us from going to hells burning fire and delivered us from all kinds of torments from hell and from all guilt of past our past life. As long as we obey Gods word in worship and adoration to Him alone. Other gods of the world should not be worshipped or adored as...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Behold the glory of the Lord shall come down from heaven to all of us who love Jesus with all our heart, mind and soul. Let not His presence be ignored, instead, let it resound the a heavenly note to Him in praisel, adoration and worship. For He alone is worthy of all glory. Then the peace of...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I sing praises to Your name o Lord, for Your name is great and greatly to be praised. I will glory in Your name o Lord. glory in Your name o Lord. For Your name is great and greatly to be praised. If we just take time to read Gods word and start praising Him, then our service to the Lord...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom