So Depresed

Status
Not open for further replies.

kakamega10

Prayer Warrior
Brethrens, pray together with me so that I may clear my financial crisis. My friend who is abroad lied to me that I should look for him someone to marry and insisted that I teach her, so that when he comes he will pay me for the good work I have done for him, him being my friend, I had to do so but when he came, he rejected everything together with my pay. So he has already left back to abroad and I am confused on where to get the money to pay back all this. Please pray with me since even my business is totally down. Pray that the Lord will grant him the journey mercy even if he refused to pay me back. So stressed over this.
 
Dear God,

Please help ### with this problem and find a solution that will be the best for ###. Guide ### and help through this difficult time. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
 
Father, everything on this earth belongs to You. It is not impossible for You to bless us financially, to change our situations and turn the bad into good. ### sometimes we are not good stewards of the money God gives us, but remember He is a God of love, and He is willing to forgive us and give us second chances, God please restore the finances in Jesus name.
 
Praying to Jesus for financial improve. Amen.
 
Dear Lord, you are our refuge in good and in bad times. In your infinite mercy, bring peace and comfort to those of us who face days sometimes filled with pain and depression. Help us to realize that through you there is joy and the promise of lasting peace. Help us through the rough times. Walk before and beside us so that we may walk in your footsteps and reach out to you in our journey on this earth. Help us to focus on our blessings rather than our misfortunes, dear Lord. Thank you for hearing and answering our prayers. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father I come to you in the wonderful name of Jesus seeking your help and guidance with all that is going on in my life, lord I know it's been a while since I last prayed but I need you right now, my dad isn't very well and I'm scared that I'm going to lose him so please help him...
Replies
7
Views
293
Pray for me. Please. ###. ###. My husband disappeared. On purpose. He’s ok. He just married his secret girlfriend in ### while married to me in ###. We hired a private investigator. After ### disappeared. Turned off his cellphone. No one in his large ### family would tell us anything. So we...
Replies
9
Views
183
**Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,** I hope you are all doing well when you read this message. First of all, thank you for taking the time to read it. I am writing because I truly need your prayers. It has taken me a long time to find the courage to open my heart, but I feel that I can no...
Replies
10
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,984
Messages
16,817,176
Members
651,112
Latest member
Ashiervor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom