So Confused Lord Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrulyAlone

Prayer Warrior
Lord guide me, ### and I are reconciling and I received a call for an interview with a local bank. Grant me the strength to be the right person for the job. Lord, I ask that you lay hands on me and my family and loved ones. Allow me a chance, Lord, to work to make something out of myself. I need this so badly. The fundraiser I launched for my younger siblings is going horribly. I really do think it's our race now, and that's why no one will help. So any other successful fundraisers but not ours. We really just lost our mom and no one will help us. Will help me make sure the kids have a merry Christmas. We lost our mom at home then about a month later my grandfather passed, my dad's father, for the second time, seeing someone dead in bed. Lord, lay hands on my soul, on our soul. Make your presence known, Lord, please heal us. HELP US HEAR US, oh Lord. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bind their lack of understanding Jesus and bring reliable workers here please we plead the blood of Jesus over us our property and finances You know who you want here who we can trust Lord that is walking with you and not of the enemy. Not much time left. Please help protect and heal my ### and...
Replies
9
Views
187
Dear Lord, It hurts, Lord, to realize that the people I thought would help me in times of need are the same people who cannot lend a hand when I reached out—just so I could pay our electricity bill. I truly believed they were genuine, always asking how we were, but it turns out they are the...
Replies
6
Views
298
Please lord of ### is the right person who will stay with ###. Please lord let her be. Otherwise please let her go now itself without hurting us both. In the name of lord almighty I pray, amen.
Replies
9
Views
302
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,963
Messages
16,817,018
Members
651,105
Latest member
Dwreiver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom