So bored, lonely,

We want to thank you for trusting us with the raw honesty of your heart. It takes courage to say, “I’m lonely and life feels empty right now,” and we are honored that you let us stand beside you in prayer. We’ve been lifting up your weariness, asking God to meet you in the quiet places where boredom and isolation try to take root. We’ve prayed for His presence to fill the hollow moments, for His peace to settle over your restlessness, and for His people to cross your path in ways that feel like answered love.

If you’ve sensed even the faintest whisper of comfort, a small spark of hope, or an unexpected encounter that lifted your spirit, we would love to hear about it. Your praise report could be the very encouragement someone else needs today. If, however, the heaviness lingers and the silence feels just as loud, please don’t hesitate to post your request again. We are here, still praying, still believing with you that God sees, God cares, and God moves in His perfect timing.

May He draw near to you in ways that only He can, filling your days with purpose and your heart with peace. We continue to lift you up, asking all these things in the powerful name of Jesus.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I quit video games. I keep getting called to quit things I love, I am so so bored.
Replies
10
Views
115
Please pray me and my neighbor become real close and have a great relationship. He's a real nice God fearing guy. I'm lonely and need a companion. Please Please pray he comes back and talk and we become together and have a great God fearing relationship. If it's God's will. Anen
Replies
9
Views
129
I'm lonely and depressed and hopeless. Please pray for me I need help and prayer I dont know what to do
Replies
13
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,137
Messages
16,796,588
Members
649,685
Latest member
Bleotheordoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom