Smoke of weed in my ### - 1 pm

Natasha 2

Beloved of All
In my apartment is now quiet and thank you all for praying for peace in my neighborhood especially after 10 pm. It was terrible these last few days. Yesterday I slept only 2 hours (two days before I paid for the taxi because I couldn't wake up on time because of the noise late at night)...I came to my home at 5 pm and slept till 1 pm and guess what...I felt pretty strong smell of weed (marijuana) in my apartment! I felt really angry! It's peace in my apartment but the devil wants to drug me! (Mother of the sons that are living lately underneath of my apartment-smoking weeds- is also smoking cigarettes a lot and pretty unclean and the smell is coming into my apartment-she is living right next to me.) Unbelievable. I opened the doors of my windows and the doors of balcony and I smelt nothing from the air outside. That means that the smell came through radiators??!! and they are not working now (they are turned off!). Can you believe it? Every day for the last 2 months I am terrorized either with some smell from outside or from the noise. So please help me and stop that with prayer. Thank you!! I received in the spirit today while praying in tongues the verse: THEY OVERCAME IT BY THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB AND BY THE WORD OF THEIR TESTIMONY. Please pray that God show me how to use that scripture to stop that. Please help me in prayer to stop harassment with noise, restlessness of my neighbors and any kind of bad smoke. THANK YOU VERY MUCH, THIS MEANS A LOT TO ME. I am not able to function without enough sleep...Help me to heal my stomach and against fear and anxiety of any opposition/negativity/unknown outcome.
 
I am praying for your request. Heavenly Father, please hear our prayers, In Jesus Name. Amen?

❤️ Pray with me please: Dear Father, please deliver ### from all turmoil he is facing in his life. Please heal ### from her diabetes and all other health problems she is facing. Please heal ### from whatever harm was done to her and made her an angry person. Father, You know all our needs and wants and I know nothing is impossible for You, Father. I ask this of You, Heavenly Father, In Jesus Name!

May God hear all our prayers and help us all, In Jesus Name I pray! Amen!!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that all my neighbours will be delivered from cigarettes, weed and any other addiction. Daily harassment with smokes must stop now, my windows are already damaged from non-stop closing and opening. It is a distraction also when I pray and sometimes it also wakes me up. Please also...
Replies
9
Views
131
Please pray for no smoke or bad smells in my area, it has not stopped from yesterday evening! No cigarettes, marijuana, smoke of burning, from chimneys or anything else. Lord let the wind blows away all smoke and bad smells and let clean fresh air comes. Remove all polluters and troublemakers...
Replies
7
Views
54
Please pray that God will have mercy and deliver me from bad smells/smokes in my city block and noise in my neighbourhood especially at night in Jesus name. I came just from a walk and I noticed that not whole city block is polluted, but only part where I am living. Please pray that the people...
Replies
6
Views
70
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,675
Messages
16,791,207
Members
649,254
Latest member
Dormoriunor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom