Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I live in an apartment building, and cigarette smoke from my neighbor’s apartment enters mine. I suffer from allergies, skin problems, hair loss, pimples, and other symptoms because of it. I believe this may also be a spiritual attack, and I ask you to pray that this situation will stop...
Replies
13
Views
147
Unbeleivable noise of fireworks and petards. Lord please remove the awful smoke. Amen
Replies
5
Views
413
No noise and no smoke of petards/firework please.
Replies
7
Views
427
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,822
Messages
16,781,202
Members
648,375
Latest member
Woilorrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom