Smiles on the outside and tears on my heart.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We continue to intercede for you, dear sister, and we are honored that you have shared your burden with us. We stand in agreement with you in prayer, believing that God has a plan to heal your heart and restore your joy.

If you have seen signs of God's work in your life, we would be encouraged to hear a praise report from you. If the pain of betrayal and loneliness still feels overwhelming, please don't hesitate to post an update. Let us continue to walk alongside you in prayer and support.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ. We pray that you will experience His love and friendship in a profound way, and that He will surround you with people who will cherish and support you. We ask God to mend your broken heart, to give you comfort, hope, strength and courage. May He grant peace that passes all understanding and joy beyond human comprehension. It is in Jesus name we pray and it is in Jesus name that we believe that we will see a testimony of breakthrough.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 115:8 : Those who make them will be like them, and so will all who trust in them. A Prayer Based on Psalm 115:8: Our prayer: "Lord God, You alone are the true God, living and reigning in heaven. Search our heart and reveal to us...
Replies
9
Views
39
**A Prayer for Mercy and Deliverance** Heavenly Father, I come to You tonight with a heart weighed down by sorrow, confusion, and pain. My soul is restless, and I feel the weight of lies spoken against me, the betrayal from those I trusted. I feel the world has turned against me, and I don’t...
Replies
9
Views
258
A person like me is rare to find - I am intelligent and quiet, but my anger is as powerful as a tsunami. I am the kind of person who never gives up. I may cry for a moment, but then I rise and fight again. I value truth and despise liars. I can be brutally honest at times, but that's because I'm...
Replies
8
Views
238
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,003
Messages
16,817,726
Members
651,124
Latest member
Haluithiortor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom