Smile and be happy.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Jesus is the center of all joy, happiness and peace. Without Him we have nothing at all.
He said.....

I have come that you may have joy.
I am here to comfort you.
You are the branches never fall off from Me.
In times of sorrow I will give you peace.
Healing comes from My hand.

Jesus loves and cares for everyone who calls on Him and stays with Him. Like this wonderful song says.....

I heard the voice of Jesus say... Come to Me and rest.
Lay down thy weary.
Weary one lay down.
Lay thy head upon My breast.
I went to Jesus as I was.
I was weary, worn and sad.
I found in Him a resting place.
And He has made me glad.

Jesus will do great things for you and for me if we just give our all to Him.
Praise the Lord.

O God... we praise You, we thank You, we adore You. Your word is true. Glorify His name every single day of your life. Jesus wants us to have the best thing in life. He love us and cares for us. If we just read and obey His word we shall have peace, joy and happiness in this life and then in the next one. In heaven above we shall enjoy Gods holy presence forever more. Amen

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Jesus went His way smiling and being happy and joyful. He loved to be in prayer, speaking to His heavenly Father wherever he was. Smiling is infection and people love to see your smile and trust your words when you give a big smile. When we share Jesus with others, smile and be happy. Let...
Replies
Views
  • Article
They were chosen by God to follow Him and obey what He said. Come unto Me, I will give you rest to your troubled souls. So many are called but few are chosen. Be the one who Jesus has chosen to be a wonderful servant of the living God. Deacons from heaven are like precious gold, tried and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Joy does not happen to us by anything that goes around. We have to choose joy and happiness in our life. So, choose Jesus. The joy of my heart is knowing the Lord, the fountain of joy and peace. Come to Me...says the Lord. I will give you peace and joy in your heart.
Replies
Views
  • Article
When we love the Lord with all our heart, mind and soul, Jesus smiles on every single action we are doing here on earth. We building churches for the glory of God the father. We are feeding the hungry and clothing the naked just as Jesus said to do it. We are fasting and praying daily...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I want to attend church faithfull. I want to follow Jesus all the way to heaven. I want to do what He did. He went to the house of the Lord to pray. As a child He was found talking to the elders of the church. I want to walk in the steps of Jesus. My heart belongs to Him alone. My song ot Him is...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom