Small Improvements

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Imagine lifting a five pound weight today, and tomorrow adding just one percent to the weight, and lifting it again. Continue adding just one percent each day, and at the end of one year you would be lifting 185 pounds.

The effort necessary to achieve a one percent improvement is barely noticeable. Yet those small improvements, continued and compounded, quickly add up.
What could you do today to make your life tomorrow just a little bit better? What could you do each day to continue that incremental improvement?

Challenge yourself to invest a spare moment, a spare effort, a spare dollar, to benefit your future. Seek a small improvement, and then a small improvement on the improvement.

You may not have access to vast resources, yet you absolutely have access to this powerful strategy. When you’re always improving, those improvements are sure to lead somewhere great.

You have the opportunity right now to do one thing just a little better than you did it before. Take that opportunity, and over time you’ll create massive new value in your world.

— Ralph Marston

Read more at:
http://www.greatday.com

With Jesus help and grace we can achieve anything. I love that verse that said. Without Me, you can do nothing. I am ready to do anything with Jesus help to give me a vision to go on. Through trials and tribulations we can overcome obstacles in our life.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
With Jesus help and grace we can achieve anything. I love that verse that said. Without Me, you can do nothing. I am ready to do anything with Jesus help to give me a vision to go on. Through trials and tribulations we can overcome obstacles in our life.
Amen brother!

Similar Requests

• Article
That is one reason we should be on our knees in prayer and asking Jesus to deliver us from satans tricks to our spiritual life. He will discourage you and tell your past sins and make you feel down and out. Just call on the Lord and cast him out of your life, in the name of the Lord Jesus...
Replies
Views
  • Article
To The Cities That Have Ears To Hear: It's all a matter of belief... God is neither confused about His Word, nor does His Word cause confusion. For those who have ears to hear (willing to receive with understanding), God’s Word is crystal clear. If at any time clarity is needed, He invites...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Special Message To The Cities: Obedience is better than sacrifice... It seems that I have been preaching this message for ever; but it is so very humbling, in ways that no one else can imagine, when Jesus himself confirms that message, verbatim. Those of us who call ourselves by His name...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom