Sleeping problems - my ###

Natasha 2

Beloved of All
My father to have a sweet long sleep (at least 8 hours a night).
No health or psychic issues that cause insomnia.
No worries...
All those issues to be removed
 
I have prayed to our Heavenly Father over your request my friend. May God bless your father with peace, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.

Remember, place God first over all your desires!​
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m ### from ###, my pet dog ### is ###yrs old female, she’s having severe shivering and health issue . Everyday she’s shivering and walking around the house continuously and not resting at all, not sleeping , continuously barking , we are unable to see her in pain and not able to do control...
Replies
11
Views
174
Kindly pray that all the issues I am having at my bank tomorrow be quickly resolved as quick as possible. Kindly also pray that all the Satan related problems and other problems related to my sleep be quickly resolved as soon as possible.
Replies
13
Views
92
My pet ### is not sleeping at all barking continuously and shivering most of the time and walking around the house pacing. I have gone to multiple doctors and I’ve given multiple treatments and don’t know what what is the problem with my dog? She’s aged. I can understand the age related problem...
Replies
11
Views
288
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,796
Messages
16,781,058
Members
648,359
Latest member
Ghiydararr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom