Sleepies For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

shedward

Account Closed
Dear God,

I ask You to allow me to sleep deeply, soundly, and perfectly each and every night. Can you please let me fall asleep fast, stay asleep and wake up feeling alive, enthusiastic and refreshed from here forth? I ask that you provide me with comfort and peace prior to sleep, and to quiet my mind/thoughts, and allow me to think as your son Jesus did. Would thou allow me to have fun, good, happy, light-filled dreams opposed to the dark, doomy and gloomy dreams that frequent me far too often. I also ask to remove all sleeping pills that I have been taking for far too long. Thank you. God bless everyone.

Amen.
 
Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord, Trust also in Him, And He shall bring it to pass.

Psalm 37:4, 5
 
Lord You promised that You will give Your beloved sleep. Therefore, may ### diligently seek Your heartbeat and Your word for You will indeed reward him as we ask this in Your Matchless Name, Jesus, amen.

"But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him...For so He gives His beloved sleep". Hebrews 11:6 and Psalms 127:2
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You with praise and thanksgiving for ###'s faith in seeking Your loving kindness and mercy for a restful and refreshing slumber. Bless him with the peace that surpasses all understanding and the knowledge You are protecting his physical and spiritual body. Inhabit his dreams with Your precious light and banish all darkness from his mind and heart. In Jesus's Holy Name we pray. AMEN
 
Amen. Our Loving God, you are divine to make us seek you. Let us believe & experience the kind of rest you are having, may we have the confidence that even in our sleep with you within us is peacefulness beyond our imagination. A wonderful experience for all of us to be inspired on, to look and go forward to life in our every waking hour, to be joyful to another day filled with your abundant blessings to your beloved people. Dear God, will and help us to put you in our mind first. Your love, Your joy, Your kindness. Let us meditate on these. Help us Lord to be always together, be with you in our sleep. You alone make us whole being. Be with us Lord Always. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My ### is very tired today. She says she took a sleeping pill last night and this may be causing the tiredness. Please pray for her and for her to be safe on her way back home because she said she almost fell asleep on her way over to our house. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
51
Prayer warrior's, I'm not able to sleep at the moment now. Almost it's so much time now still I can't sleep. Don't know what has happened. Not feeling sleepy. I have to wake up early morning tomorrow. Some important work to do. I've to sleep right now but unable to sleep. Pray for me to fall...
Replies
10
Views
154
Two nights I dint sleep we'll. As I was not feeling sleepy. I slept but didn't sleep well. Incomplete sleep. Turning around evry time. Day Time busy with works at night when all family members are asleep then I do my personal works. I don't get time for myself during Day time so night time i do...
Replies
12
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,402
Messages
16,822,369
Members
651,365
Latest member
Lyroeruerrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom