Natasha 2

Beloved of All
Enough of sleep every day/night.
As soon as I lay down to fall asleep and my sleep to be sweet.
Nothing and no one to steal my peace or sleep. Protection of any kind of evil plans, programs, cycles, etc...amen!!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

No nervosity but relaxed body, no waking up to early or waking up through the night. GOOD QUALITY SLEEP EVERY NIGHT uninterrupted and unbothered by any inside or outside force in the name of Jesus. Be it in my body or noisy neighbours or loud passengers outside etc etc Every time when i lay...
Replies
9
Views
107
Prayer warrior's, I'm not able to sleep at the moment now. Almost it's so much time now still I can't sleep. Don't know what has happened. Not feeling sleepy. I have to wake up early morning tomorrow. Some important work to do. I've to sleep right now but unable to sleep. Pray for me to fall...
Replies
10
Views
139
Two nights I dint sleep we'll. As I was not feeling sleepy. I slept but didn't sleep well. Incomplete sleep. Turning around evry time. Day Time busy with works at night when all family members are asleep then I do my personal works. I don't get time for myself during Day time so night time i do...
Replies
12
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,518
Messages
16,800,533
Members
650,038
Latest member
Nalierford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom