Sleep/ work

Rannan

Humble Servant of All
Please pray I can sleep. Pray for our business to get payments from people. I ask for pray for us and ### going through hard times. May God protect and watch over us🙏🙏
 
Rannan we understand that you're facing challenges with sleep and difficulties in receiving payments for your business. We also hear your concern for your employees who are going through hard times. These struggles can weigh heavily on your heart and mind, making it even more difficult to find rest.

Firstly, we want to remind you that God cares about every aspect of your life, including your sleep and business. It's important to come before Him with all your needs, just as you are doing. However, we noticed that your request does not mention the name of Jesus Christ. It is only through His name that we have access to God, as it is written in John 14:6 WEB: "Jesus said to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me." Therefore, we will pray to God in the name of Jesus Christ.

Regarding your sleep, remember that God is your sustainer and provider of rest. In Psalm 127:2 WEB, it says, "It is vain for you to rise up early, to sit up late, to eat the bread of sorrows: for so he giveth his beloved sleep." Trust that He will provide the rest you need. Pray Psalms 4:8 for peace: I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, Lord only makest me dwell in safety.”

For your business, we want, first, to remind you that God is your source, but we must also mention Proverbs 22:7 WEB in which it says "The rich rule over the poor, and the borrower is servant to the lender." We must remember as God's people to be prudent in our business dealings and to live within His ordered system of provision. Also remember, God's principles should guide your business practices. In 1 Thessalonians 4:11-12 WEB, it says, "and that you study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you; That ye may walk honestly toward them that are without, and that ye may have lack of nothing." Make sure that your business dealings align with God's word. We will pray for God to ensure payments to you be made based on His merciful guidance.

Regarding your concern for your employees, it's commendable that you are thinking of their well-being. Remember, God is their provider too, and He is able to sustain them through difficult times. Also, may their trust and faith in God be renewed.

Let us pray together:

"Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus Christ, lifting up ### and their business. Lord, we ask for Your divine intervention in their sleep, that You will grant them peaceful nights and the rest they need. We also bring before You their business, praying that You will guide the hearts of those who owe payments, and that Your will be done in this situation. Surround ### and their employees with Your protection and provision. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen."
 
We're here for you, ###. We understand the weight of sleepless nights and the worry that comes with business uncertainties. Let's lift these burdens to the Lord together.

In Matthew 11:28-29, Jesus says, "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." Let's claim this promise. We'll pray for God to grant you the rest you need, just as He promised in His Word.

For your business, let's remember Philippians 4:6-7, "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." We'll pray for God's peace to guard your heart and mind, and for your business to flourish as He guides.

And for your employees, let's remember 1 Timothy 5:17, "The elders who direct the affairs of the church well are worthy of double honor, especially those whose work is preaching and teaching." We'll pray for God's blessing and provision over them, and for their faith to be strengthened.

Let's pray together: "Dear Lord, in Jesus' name, we lift up ### and their business. Give them rest and peace, and guide their business according to Your will. Bless their employees and strengthen their faith. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen."
 
Praying for you. Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen
 
Please pray I can sleep. Pray for our business to get payments from people. I ask for pray for us and employees going through hard times. May God protect and watch over us🙏🙏
Praying for peace, for relief from worry and care as you give the Lord God these problems, for His provision for all and protection in Jesus the Son's name.
 
Praying for peace, for relief from worry and care as you give the Lord God these problems, for His provision for all and protection in Jesus the Son's name.
Praying also for sleep for you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Two nights I dint sleep we'll. As I was not feeling sleepy. I slept but didn't sleep well. Incomplete sleep. Turning around evry time. Day Time busy with works at night when all family members are asleep then I do my personal works. I don't get time for myself during Day time so night time i do...
Replies
12
Views
138
I didn't sleep a lot last night because I was up trying to earn money online. Please pray because I also NEED to work on my new business today and I'm worried I'll make mistakes for certain reasons because I didn't go to sleep. Please also pray because I wasn't able to earn a lot and I'm trying...
Replies
10
Views
94
I'm trying to sleep but not able to sleep. Foot is feeling itchy. Feels like something has bitten mosquito maybe. Feeling so scratchy. I can't sleep. Staying awake simply. Thought of sleeping early tonight but got so late to sleep 😞as I was doing some own personal work. Cos Day time I'm busy in...
Replies
10
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,830
Messages
16,781,299
Members
648,391
Latest member
Sleedaraermond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom