Sleep & Healing

Status
Not open for further replies.

dianedolan1988

Disciple of Prayer
Lord my God I pray to you that you grant me the ability to sleep because I desperately need the rest that sleep will bring, Lord Jesus please make the chronic muscle spasms & nerve pain in my back go away if even for just a few hours, if it is your will Lord let my mind be calm & peaceful, not restless uncontrolled, if it be your will God let it be done, amen
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
JESUS CHRIST GIVES US OUR STRENGTH!

PHILIPPIANS 4:13

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH HIM WHO STRENGTHENS ME."
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm not able to sleep at the moment. Yesterday nite also happened same, Couldn't sleep. Last nite Both feet were feeling hot. N today feet are itchy feeling scratchy every time. Not able to sleep. Wts happening to me yea, feeling irritate. Evry one is asleep. Me only can't sleep. I must sleep by...
Replies
6
Views
245
My father ### not able to sleep at night. He takes sleeping pill. Without that He can't sleep. As he had slept off Last night with sleeping pill. But this mid morning he woke up again in this middle of the night and couldn't sleep back again. And still he's not able to sleep again. Murmering...
Replies
5
Views
245
Please pray that my neighbour upstairs will stop listening to music so that I can hear it like irritating little sounds but still loud enough to bother me. Like someone is non-stop playing video games. Lord please proclaim total peace and silence in and around my building. Amen Thank you for...
Replies
9
Views
399
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,708
Messages
16,814,197
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom