Sleep for ### and secure job for our family

Status
Not open for further replies.

spcam72

Disciple of Prayer
Hi everyone

our little girl ### is ### months old and is not sleeping properly. She has never slept through and we can't find any reason for it. Tried everything but it is only going to be prayer that works. Also my husband needs secure work. His contract finishes in May. He was offered a job and then they took the offer back deciding there was no need for the position. This was very disheartening for him. We need a miracle. Thankyou in advance to everyone that prays for us. God bless
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I feel your pain. My oldest child never slept. 10 minute cat naps. If I were lucky he slept a total of 2 hours out of 24. Doctor gave him benedryl which wired him up. Melatonin is natural but not sure how old you have to be to take it. It helped you sleep. Check online. I didn't know about Melatonin back then

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need urgent prayer for my husband, his name is ###. He says it's hard to sleep. I need prayer of protection and complete healing for him. I am pregnant, delivering a baby this week. My husband needs complete healing and protection from mental illness from losing his longtime job and some...
Replies
9
Views
255
My name is ### ###, and I live in ###, ###. I am ### years old. Please pray for my family. We are facing an eviction trial that we recently lost with our landlord. We have fallen on hard times these past several months. We are currently unable to pay the ### appeal bond for the court. We are...
Replies
7
Views
157
Me and my fiance's relationship is strained at the moment. She was recently let go from her job, and I'm working and going through school. About a 2 years ago we moved back into her mother's so we could pool our finances while I was going back to school. Now I feel like she completely...
Replies
7
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,570
Messages
16,778,210
Members
648,127
Latest member
Cyroumoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom