Sister

  • Thread starter Thread starter Barrie
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barrie

Guest
I'm praying for my sister. May she realize the truth that her boyfriend is ruining her relationship with her daughter and the family. I hope that she will leave him soon.
 
Lord, we pray for each person who posts their prayer request at this web site:

Hear from heaven, even from your dwelling-place, their prayer request, and maintain their cause, and forgive those who have sinned against you. Now, O my God, let, I urge you, your eyes be open, and let your ears be attentive, to the prayer request that is made in this place. Please grant it according to your will.

In Jesus Name, Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Prayer Partners, My sister lives in an assisted living facility and has befriended another resident, a man named ###. He seems nice enough but he and his family want to take them both out to dinner tomorrow night. My sister is now in a wheelchair and has repeatedly fallen. I don't want...
Replies
10
Views
213
Please pray for me about this: I really don't want a relationship with my oldest sister anymore. She often treats my parents and I (and even our other sister who passed away years ago) poorly in comparison to other people for no reason. There are likely certain factors that have influenced this...
Replies
8
Views
410
I need God. My husband’s vanished. On purpose. He ghosted me and our two daughters. I drank myself to complete ruin. Lost my job. Arrested for public intoxication. Mugshot made the local newspaper. My daughters are so ashamed they won’t see me. My parents are dead. My only sibling tells me I...
Replies
9
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,727
Messages
16,814,353
Members
650,978
Latest member
Aerierguantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom