Sister and ### are in urgent need

Status
Not open for further replies.

molly b

Servant
Lord, my ### needs immediate healing! ### also need your help financially and to feel your peace and love. ### are struggling so much! in Jesus' name, amen.
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~)

God Wants You To Take Him At His Word And Just Trust HIM:


http://youtu.be/rRwQy2eQbJM
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father, is if I have displeased you in anyway please forgive. I'm in urgent need of a job soon. I'm so overwhelmed, bills are piling up and I'm behind on my rent. Please send a financial blessing to lift this burden from me. My classes may not be paid for summer and I may fail this quarter...
Replies
8
Views
198
I am urgently needing financial help for university tuition fees. I have managed to raise over £### but the university because of the balance of approximately £### said I cannot continue with studies. I have been withdrawn. I am in year ### social work degree and have been doing. Lord please you...
Replies
10
Views
232
I had a wreck three weeks ago, total loss. I’m insured and the other party wasn’t. Now I have no car or a way to work. I was blessed to have part-time work to keep me in this motel room. Now I’m in danger of losing my job and my room. I’m in a Job season praising God through it all. Please pray...
Replies
8
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,942
Messages
16,816,858
Members
651,097
Latest member
Twoathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom