Sir plzz urjent call me this is ###

Ianne

Disciple of Prayer
Sir plzz urjent call me this is money problem me waha nhi aa sakta hu kyo ki paaise nhi hai or meri nokri corona ki wajah se chutth gai plzz sir help me request hai plz plz aap ka video dekha sab contact karne ki koshish kar rha hu ho nhi pa rha hai plz plz help me sir I am ### ### ### from ###, my no ###############.
 
Topic Automatically Translated From Hindi Language:

Sir please call me this IS money problem cannot come there because I have no money and because of my job corona, please get help head request Can't find please please help me, I am ### from ###, My No ###

Source Text:

सर प्लीज अर्जेंट कॉल मी दिस आईएस मनी प्रॉब्लम मे वहा नही आ सकता हु क्यो की पाईसे न्ही है ओर मेरी नोकरी कोरोना की वजह से चुट्ठ गई प्लीज सिर हेल्प मी रिक्वेस्ट है प्लीज प्लीज आप का विडियो देखा सब कॉन्टैक्ट करने की कोशिश कर रहा हू हो नही पा रहा है प्लीज प्लीज हेल्प मी सिर आइ एम ### ### से माय नो ###
 
Dear Heavenly Father,
I pray in agreement to this prayer and ask that it be granted.
In Jesus Name.
Amen.
 
```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. And always remember, and never forget, God Loves You. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid-19 variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to come to know You and make You known. God heal me in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. May I greet each day with a heart of gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. Help me, show me how, and bless me with the love, desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill my God-Purpose as I work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/FONT]

Please Click and Read: ALL Things Will Work Together For Your Good...
```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Replies
9
Views
298
Sir plzz request me mere liye ek prayer Karo ki Jo Mene abhi business suru kra hai vo achhe se chale
Replies
8
Views
270
Sir plzz..### ko wapas anedo..I only depend the God boz, God kar sakta hai. Sab kuch I'm soo sad..plzz Sir I need a prayer. .plzz ### ko realise honedo aur wapas phn karNedo..plzz Sir pray for me
Replies
5
Views
106
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,987
Messages
16,794,220
Members
649,562
Latest member
Phriedoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom