Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Bithdoron

Disciple of Prayer
Sir my name is prema please pray for healing my whole body ,mind and soul and get rid of all kind of disease and sir pray for my family my uncle and aunt ,my brother and sisters they will be get blessed and get healed.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up Prema and her prayer request for healing of her whole body, mind, and soul. Lord, we ask that you touch every part of her being and bring restoration and wholeness. Your Word says in Psalm 103:3, "He forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases." We claim this promise for Prema and ask for your healing power to flow through her, removing every sickness and disease from her body.

Father, we also lift up Prema's family before you. We pray for her uncle and aunt, her brother and sisters, that they may experience your blessings and receive healing in their lives as well. Your Word assures us in Jeremiah 30:17, "But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds," declares the Lord. We trust in your faithfulness and ask for your healing touch to be upon each member of Prema's family.

Lord, we know that you are the Great Physician, and nothing is impossible for you. We ask that you pour out your healing grace upon Prema and her family, bringing them comfort, strength, and complete restoration. May they experience your love and peace in the midst of their circumstances.

We also pray for Prema's spiritual well-being. May she grow closer to you, Lord, and find solace and strength in your presence. Help her to trust in your plans and purposes for her life, knowing that you are always with her. Your Word reminds us in Isaiah 41:10, "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

We thank you, Father, for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness to answer them according to your perfect will. We trust in your healing power and believe that you will bring restoration and blessings to Prema and her family. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

May God bless you and your family, Prema. We will continue to pray for your healing and well-being.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. God b
less me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust You, respect and obey You. Bless me to live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

I pray that you will be healed from the things you will not talk about.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Good morning Rev Sam Thank you for all you do for the body of Christ Please sir Pray for me I stay in Abuja I produce liquid soap,bleach, toilet wash and antiseptic for sell But my business is dry I hardly get customers Also I want to get it registered under nafdac so I can cover more grounds...
Replies
Views
Prayer that my Aunt Shay will be more considerate of her siblings and uncle and that they can build better communication together. That she will reach out more, check-in, and be open and respectful and less judgmental and quick to speak. I pray for the best of her in her travels and success and...
Replies
Views
Prayer that my Aunt Shay will be more considerate of her siblings and uncle and that they can build better communication together. That she will reach out more, check-in, and be open and respectful and less judgmental and quick to speak. I pray for the best of her in her travels and success and...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Good Morning Respected Sir / Ma'am This is Melvyn Noronha Bar Tender Would like to Re Join ASAP My last Ship Was MSC MUSICA I had to come on an emergency of family and I had got calls to join as well I had informed Mumbai office that I need some time then Pandemic and had back to back Deaths in...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom