Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am good. My twin brother is very brillint and rich. He is the owner of youtube. He can help MY family . I am mindless. Please pray for me. I am not do agaist anyone
Replies
9
Views
246
I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE INTO EXISTENCE 💯 FOLD THAT'S NOT FAIR I HAVE DOUBLE FOR MY TROUBLE RIGHT NOW ASSIGNMENTS ENDS TODAY. I WAS HAPPY I HAD MY DREAM VEHICLE TO PUT A KAYAK ON N SUV SAVED ### INTO IT. I WAS GOING TO BUY MY FIRST HOME 🏡 I HAD A FULL TIME JOB BEFORE THE FIRE AND...
Replies
6
Views
150
I am asking that you pray for my daughter, she is in trouble at work, and my son-in-law, her husband, has been arrested this morning for exceeding the speed limit. They are both born again Christians who seemed to have lost interest in serving God.
Replies
9
Views
413
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,821
Messages
16,815,311
Members
651,025
Latest member
Goormuorhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom