Sir! I'm ### from ###

Ithlinor

Disciple of Prayer
Sir! I'm ### from ### (###). I request for you I'm married ### years old but no baby. I request you please pray for me.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good evening sir.. I'm ### from Zambia in ###. I applied for a ICCR scholarship in India for undergraduates. Am asking for you to stand with me in the prayers for God to favour me a approval fully funded scholarship. Thank you..
Replies
5
Views
521
Hello sir, I'm ### ### from ###, please pray for me for my business to progress. So many times I've been unsuccessful and lost my business. So kindly send to request you sir please pray for me. In the name of Jesus Amen.
Replies
9
Views
622
Dear Lord Jesus, I am the black sheep of my family. The only boy out of four kids, and I still live with my parents while my three sisters, too older and one younger have moved on the two older ones are married and have kids while my youngest one is engaged. I have nobody to love. I want to...
Replies
9
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,905
Messages
16,816,298
Members
651,075
Latest member
Iriossilroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom