Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Sir, Iam ### from ###, ###... Iam ### years old and working as a ### in ### at ###, ###, ###... Iam getting a salary of ### per month and iam paying a credit card bills and personal loan emis of around ### per month due to my debts... I don't have any kind of property like own house or flat...
Replies
5
Views
328
Pray the Lord sir I am ### from ###. I am suffering with financial problems and health. Please pray for me and my family. I am interested in God's work. I have completed Bible training college now money for ministry.
Replies
8
Views
520
I'm from India my relative ### is in heart attack multiple block and advised for open heart surgery. She is ### years with high risk cadre. Please do pray for her survival. Lord Jesus Christ to release her heart block. Kindly do pray dear brothers and sisters.
Replies
14
Views
1K
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,725
Messages
16,791,701
Members
649,319
Latest member
Naemorhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom