Sir, iam 32 years old Iam suffering ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Sir, iam 32 years old Iam suffering from Hepatitis B since 2016.and liver problem Now health is becoming worse day by day, please sir pray for my health to recover from this diseases, ican't bear anymore.
Dear brother
Praying right now. In the name of Jesus may you be healed. Remember, God wants to heal you. Plz ask him to heal you. All I can say is be strong. Keep listening to healing prayers. Even wen u r in pain keep praising God. Speak God's promises. Rebuke the sickness loudly. God will surely heal you.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer for healing and deliverance. For all those who stand in need of healing and deliverance please pray the prayer below.

Let Us Pray For Healing And Deliverance: God I ask You in Jesus’ name, because of Your unfailing love and great compassion have mercy on me. God heal and deliver me from everything in my life that is not of You O Lord my God. God heal me fully in every area of my life. God make me whole and complete in You. God deliver, heal, and set me free of any sicknesses, addictions, disorders, sin, or unclean spirits that may be, or are trying to operate in my life. Wash and purify me thoroughly Lord Jesus. Heal me and restore to me the joy of Your salvation. Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer and all those I know that stand in need of healing. God please fully heal and bless each of us physically, mentally, spiritually, emotionally, and financially for Your glory. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus’ name. Thank You Jesus. Written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Hi sir my name is rajini, iam a CA final student from india as iam from very poor family, so to continue my studies I did a part my job but after 3 days I came to know that was fake ,but I invested 100000r.s by borrowing from my friends now thay are asking me to pay back please help me to pay...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom