Sir, I have already one baby girl...

Lighri

Disciple of Prayer
Sir, I have already one baby girl is there. Now again I'm conceiving, so please pray the God I want a baby boy. Please God, I want a boy. Please promise me.
 
Sir i have already one baby girl is there. Now again im conceiving so please pray the god i wnt a baby boy please god i want a boy pls promise me
Word of God says If u BELIEVE u will see GOD'S GLORY
Dear God remember this person in ur HOLY PRESENCE n TOUCH her Lord have Mercy on her n BLESS her with a baby boy Lord FULFILL her desire according to ur WILL n PROTECT her n her baby from all evil things n let ur NAME be GLORIFIED by her life in JESUS MIGHTY NAME I pray. AMEN.
 
May the Lord comfort you and draw you closer to Him as He works everything out according to His perfect will.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

After being told that I have less than 1% chance of ever conceiving naturally, I find myself here at ### years old and pregnant unexpectedly. (### and a half weeks) I have ### children that were conceived with infertility treatments including those to prevent miscarriage. I am told my chance for...
Replies
7
Views
421
I have already typed my prayer it is under … reply. I am in a great deal of discomfort unable to rewrite my reply.
Replies
4
Views
351
Lord, I have already removed the person I thought I wanted in my life. I feel like I deserve better than that. As I'm in the journey of healing myself and knowing my worth, please bless me with the right person. Please no more detours. No more heartaches. Please bless me with your grace.
Replies
7
Views
228
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,250
Messages
16,797,484
Members
649,805
Latest member
Elloreirfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom