Sir as i am in prayer for ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Sir as i am in prayer for marriage... I am planning to have arrange marriage...i received some proposal from other but i could not able to decide specifically. Please pray so that i can make decision according to God will....
I pray in the name of Jesus that everything will go well Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

So they are trapped. Sir please eascape tome. I am know matters so I call her
Replies
9
Views
118
Please Sir pray powerful. I am using medicine.my twin brother help and I can escape. My film will do. I can marry ###
Replies
9
Views
111
So they are trapped. Sir please eascape tome. I am know matters so I call her. I am good. My sister inject ### point in body
Replies
9
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,723
Messages
16,791,686
Members
649,315
Latest member
Fyroisorian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom