Sinned

  • Thread starter Thread starter Char
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Char

Guest
Dear LORD, I ask YOUR help now and bring everything on my knees too YOUR feet. LORD, I can’t go on anymore and ask now that YOU help me. YES, LORD, I sinned and I sinned badly against YOU. I ask now that YOU will forgive me my sins and let me have a life again. LORD, have mercy on me and help me fight this depression I've brought on myself. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen...
 
Dear ###,

We do not know what will become of us. We make many choices in life. We think of ourselves as free, but every choice limits freedom. We do not have the perspective of eternity; our every choice is made within the narrow limits of earthly existence. And so we make our way through life nearly blind, knowing little of what effect our choices will have on our future. But God did not leave us alone in this world. He loved us so much that he sent his own beloved Son to be our light and our hope. He revealed to us that we are God's children, that our life is in his hands, and that he will lead us to a fulfillment far greater than anything we could attain for ourselves. We need only trust him and follow his will.

Lord God our Father, you created us for a purpose beyond our understanding. We cannot discern this purpose by our own powers, but you revealed it to the world by the death and resurrection of your Son. He revealed to us that we are your children, and that you created us to dwell with you in love for all eternity. He overcame sin and death to reconcile us with you. Free us from every form of bondage that separates us from you and purify us by the fire of your love. Guide us by the light of your truth, and lead us to the eternal life you have prepared for us. In Jesus’ name. AMEN
 
Thats the glory of the LORD ask for forgiveness and it is yours. In Jesus name I pray for your depression to subside so you can truly enjoy life and all the LORD has to offer.
 
Child of God,

Let’s Pray….God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will daily, each and every day surround me with Your protection and guidance and bless me with the wisdom to accept it. Whisper Your Words of encouragement, leadership, and wisdom into my ears. Bless me with strength and courage in spite of what I see, hear or will have to go through. Open up the doors in my life that need to be open. Deliver me and set me free from sin. Surround me with Men and Women of God who truly love and care about me to help and encourage me on my Christian journey. Give me the wisdom to always guard, protect, and respect the anointing You have placed upon my life. May I always seek to please You in all I say, do, and think. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for every Christian in my family and the writer of this prayer.

When U Think of Me…Pray 4 Me,

Encourager ### ###, ###

www.theencourager.net/ www.encourager.us

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have sinned through pornography and masturbation. Please pray for me—for God's mercy, forgiveness, and deliverance in the name of Jesus Christ. Let us pray that God helps me confess my sin and truly repent... please pray for me to receive salvation and deliverance in the name of Christ.
Replies
9
Views
113
I have sinned again with pornography and masturbation. Let us pray that the Heavenly Father will show me mercy, forgive me, and help me confess my sin and have true repentance, that is, a change of mind and heart, that is, never again... in the Name of Jesus Christ!
Replies
10
Views
236
This week. I broke my promise not to sin against my body. But I did, ###-### times. I’m a grown person and I have needs. I don’t understand why it is wrong? I had previously not done anything for ### months. I crave a companion to do these things with.
Replies
6
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,652
Messages
16,790,851
Members
649,225
Latest member
Ashienarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom