Single, Sick, Sad

  • Thread starter Thread starter Likrisz
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Likrisz

Guest
Dear Saints,

please pray for me. I have had Chron's disease for 10 years. Now it seems that I may have an other chronic illness. My burden was heavy enough even without this new problem. The other thing is that I am ### and still single. Please pray that God would bless me with a true Christian man and that he would give strength while I have to wait. Please pray for healing. Thank you.

###
 
Dear ###,

Choose to trust that God has our best interest at heart and lean on His strength to get you through your day. Thank God for the things He has done in your past and will do now and in the future. Trust that He hears your prayers. Know that everything will work together for your good, because He loves you. I offer and pray this prayer with you:

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to you through Jesus Christ, my personal Lord and Savior, asking that you send the Holy Spirit to descend upon me. Ease any worries that may come my way. Father, you said not to worry about anything but instead to pray about everything and to tell you, my Heavenly Father and Jehovah Jireh, my Heavenly Provider, what I need and desire. Philippians 4:6. I am not doubtful. I am hopeful that you will hear my prayers and show me your favor. I come asking that you keep me strong and unwavering as I wait for you, my Lord. James 1:5 Lord, I believe that all things are possible with you. Your word tells me that there is nothing too hard for you; that what is impossible with man is possible with God. I put my faith in you, and you alone, Lord. Thank you Lord for your blessings and favor. In Jesus’ name. AMEN
 
Dear Lord, please heal ### from any disease. Please give ### a perfect health. Please bless ### with deep love, peace and joy be full in ###'s heart and mind. Please also bless ### with a close relationship with a good man sent by You. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Why is God keeping me alone and sad my friends have deserted me. I would love to find a godly spouse in Jesus' name. Amen
Replies
9
Views
167
Father God in Jesus name please pray I won't be able to get my cold sanitary pads before cycle starts I'm afraid that my cycle will start and I will not have enough passed father God my psychiatrist father God please pray my cycle. Will not start until I get enough ### pads recommend I get blood...
Replies
6
Views
125
Hello, I would like to ask for prayers for everyone that I sat literally 2 feet away or less from at a restaurant not become ill or sick. I was at a restaurant today with ### and ### and they are up there in years but because we were at a table where you have to sit close to each other, I sat...
Replies
7
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,482
Messages
16,788,464
Members
649,050
Latest member
Twiartormir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom