Sing unto the Lord a new song.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
My heart rests in the holy presence of God when I start singing praises to Jesus. I will never ever stop singing to Him.
Singing is a part of worshiping.The scriptures instruct us to sing hymns unto the Lord.Psalm1 for example says "Make a joyful noise unto the Lord all he lands and come into His presence with singing.God is pleased when we offer up our praises to him. During this time the presence of the Lord is felt.It was a practice for the Jews to sing to the Lord even when they were in captivity.by the rivers of Babylon.

That is so wonderful. That is what every single heart, full of burdens of all kinds and worries about our temporal stay on earth will pass away because we are entering into the holy presence of God. Singing songs of praise to Jesus shall open the gates of heaven so we shall feel and taste what we shall see in glory.

Similar Requests

• Article
Nothing on earth compares a heavenly joy that comes to our heart when we start to sing praises to God almighty. He will certainly fill our heart with peace and happiness because we honor Him in praise coming from a thankful heart. He really cares for us when we adore His holy name. He will...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Heavenly music coming to our ears is a life saver because Jesus wants to speak to us through the sounds from glory. This heavenly sound help us keep sane and on tune to the melodies that flows from the hearts of angels. This sound really help us know who we really are and where we are...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When our heart is full of praise to Jesus, He delights in what we say and what we sing to Him. Cherish His heart till blessings flow down to your life. Stop comparing yourself with others, instead compare yourself with Jesus. What He did, what He said and where He went. Do not worry about...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Let us all hear the songs of praises coming out of the lips angels in heaven. O He touched me and the joy that floods my soul. Something happened and now I know. He touched me and made me whole. Yes, Jesus alone can make you completely whole and pure. Sing praises to Him, the touch of...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The first thing we should do when we open our eyes to see the sunshine coming out of our window. Glory to God in the highest. Praises be unto Him because He is giving us a new day to gloriy His holy name. Get up and sing songs of praise to Him because, He is worthy of all honor and praise...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom