Simple Prayer Answered, Praise God!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Guest
God is great! The new shifts were posted today. My new shift is 8am-5pm Sundays and Mondays off. I really shouldn't have gotten this shift because of my absenteeism. I can honestly say that I only got this shift through the grace of God. Some more good news, I have been going to work everyday. I haven't missed a day in about a month. However, please continue to pray for me. Things are very stressful because I have to prove myself. Some other issues are my depression and finances. My attitude and mood have improved a great deal lately. Please pray that it will continue to improve. My finances are still the same. I’m still struggling with the bills and food. Also, since I now have Sundays off, I would like to find a good church. I haven’t been in church in years. I could never find one where I felt connected. Please pray that God will lead me to the right church. One more thing, I haven’t talked to my friend yet. He’s supposed to be calling tonight or tomorrow. Please pray the conversation goes well. Thanks to everyone who prayed. May God bless you all.
 
The Name of Jesus is above depression, above poverty and above lack. Jesus has everything you need. I praise God that all of His promises are yes in Christ Jesus. Amen
 
God loves YOU. God is still working on you…hang in there…

Let's PRAY: God I ask in Jesus’ name bless and strengthen me to live a successful Christian lifestyle according to Your Word. Bless my knowledge of You and my love for you to grow continually. Make me a success in Christ Jesus. Please let my life glorify You. Open the doors of spiritual growth, love, joy, peace, wisdom, education, job opportunities, great favor, excellent health, strength, prosperity, protection, and a long life. Thank You Lord Jesus for opening every door that You want open in my life.

Lord Jesus please close the doors of disobedience and rebellion to Your Holy Word that may be open in my life. Close the doors of premature death, despair, devoice, failure, discouragement, fear, sickness, poverty, and every spirit that is not of You Lord Jesus that is or will try to operate in my life. Close every door in my life that You have not open and that You don’t want open. And God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, every Christian that I am connected to, and the writer of this prayer. Amen.

Be Encouraged!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless You and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen .....!
 
Thank You Lord, I Praise your Name Lord, Provide everything she needs Lord, Lead her to your church Lord, Revive her Lord, Give her your direction Lord, Thank you Lord, In Jesus Name Amen

/>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fktj1yOQ2nQ&feature=related
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Slow down, take it one day and step at a time. God is still in the blessing and working business. Wait patiently on the Lord.
 
Praying for you. I request you to look for Heaven and lead your rest life accordingly. You know it is too disgraceful for God for you to not attend church regularly. Please for yourself go to church every Sunday and try to go to a single church regularly rather than going here & there. Give tithe to Pastor & as Holy Spirit guide you to get rid of your financial problem. Pray daily and the devil can't sit in a person and harm you who pray heartly to Almighty Father & our Saviour Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LORD, here is a simple prayer from my heart. I’ve always heard, God, that we can talk to you just like we talk to a friend, because indeed you ARE our Friend. And you understand our language and communication even when we come to You MINUS fancy language or fancy religious sounding prayers. So...
Replies
8
Views
382
My. prayerrequests are answered. Praise God
Replies
10
Views
219
i just got my prayer answered! praise lord it didn't take God to answer it just a seconds gap. great thanks and praise to the lord Jesus Christ and great thanks to hostadmin for his guidance and support in prayer
Replies
4
Views
68
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,745
Messages
16,802,976
Members
650,250
Latest member
Scruelarver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom