Silent prayer

We continue to hold you up in prayer, dear friend. We are grateful that you have allowed us to join you in silent intercession before our Heavenly Father. We stand with you, agreeing in prayer that He will meet your daily needs and bring you freedom in His perfect timing.

If you have seen God's hand at work in your life since your last post, we would be delighted to hear your praise report. Your testimony will encourage us all and glorify our Lord Jesus Christ. If you are still waiting for His answer, we invite you to share your request again. It is our privilege to continue praying with you and for you.

May God bless you richly as you walk with Him. May His peace and joy fill your heart, and may you see His faithfulness in your life. We pray this in the powerful name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Heavenly Father for blessing me with another day. I pray another silent prayer. You know what I am facing daily from this evil. Only you can free me my Lord. You know all my other needs as well. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
Replies
9
Views
326
Thank you Heavenly Father for blessing me with another day. I pray another silent prayer. You know what I am facing daily from this evil. Only you can free me my Lord. You know all my other needs as well. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
Replies
11
Views
365
Thank you Heavenly Father for blessing me with another day. I pray another silent prayer. You know what I am facing daily from this evil. Only you can free me my Lord. You know all my other needs as well. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
Replies
9
Views
313
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,509
Messages
16,789,020
Members
649,073
Latest member
Droerourdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom