Sickness

I just said a prayer for ###, friend. May the Lord surround her with His protective hand and help her have a safe and an easy delivery. May He also keep her and the baby in good health.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my mom ### who is suffering from leg pain n can’t walk today going to ### hospital ### please pray for her everything is normal and she get well soon Amen
Replies
9
Views
79
pls pray for my dad ### who is admitted again in hospital as his getting bad stomach pain and cramps in legs and is having continuous pain for 3-4 hrs and crying,pls lord Jesus heal him with ur precious blood and I have faith he will be delivered from all evil spirit and save him from sickness
Replies
9
Views
134
Dear Pastor, I am ### and I live in India. I am suffering from severe gastric and blood pressure problems, and I am unable to find peace or sleep properly. Please pray for me to Lord Jesus. I have faith in my Lord Jesus. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,830
Messages
16,781,299
Members
648,391
Latest member
Sleedaraermond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom