Sickness

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for spiritual strength today I plead the blood of Jesus christ over me and my wife Lord heal our bodies from this sickness Lord heal my wife from the sickness im praying that you give us spiritual strength today shut the Lions mouth make a way were it...
Replies
10
Views
116
Hello everyone. I've been sick for three days now. I have so much to do as I am moving in 5 days. I live alone and it scares me. I can't even drive myself to the doctor. Would you all pray for me please? I would really appreciate it. Thank you God bless you
Replies
11
Views
193
Currently pregnant for the first time, dealing with extreme sickness. Unable to keep anything down the last couple of days. Please pray God will heal my stomach and take away the pain. Thank you.
Replies
14
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,043
Messages
16,794,677
Members
649,602
Latest member
Slohold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom