Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone. I've been sick for three days now. I have so much to do as I am moving in 5 days. I live alone and it scares me. I can't even drive myself to the doctor. Would you all pray for me please? I would really appreciate it. Thank you God bless you
Replies
11
Views
192
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for spiritual strength today I plead the blood of Jesus christ over me and my wife Lord heal our bodies from this sickness Lord heal my wife from the sickness im praying that you give us spiritual strength today shut the Lions mouth make a way were it...
Replies
10
Views
114
I pray Lord that you here, my plea. Asking for you to put your healing hands over my daughter? She is such an amazing and a beautiful mother and I pray that she gets the help that she needs for this. Illness, amen
Replies
12
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,461
Messages
16,788,294
Members
649,032
Latest member
Zrxaelmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom