Sick To My Stomach

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerseyLady732

Account Closed
Feeling sick to my stomach. Tired and achey.

Please pray that this goes away as fast

as it has come. Thank you for your prayers.
 
Lord, I stand in agreement with this prayer....IN JESUS NAME AMEN
 
Dear Lord in Your Name this woman is healed! Thank You for Your healing power and the authority that You give us because of Your life. I pray health and blessings of her life. Amen!
 
Father, we thank You that healing is our portion. Let this stomach sickness disappear now in Jesus name...amen
 
Child of God,

I have asked God to honor Your Prayer Request. This is my prayer for you. Let this be your prayer also.

In Jesus’ name I pray that God’s perfect will, will be done in your life. May your heart, mind, body, and soul always trust in God and God’s perfect timing and lean not to your own understanding. May you always acknowledge God first in all your ways and allow God to direct Your foot steps. May you always respect God and honor God with your life. May God always be merciful unto you, bless you, and cause his face to shine upon You.

Don’t You Ever Forget Jesus loves You and God is An Excellent Father; And Father Knows Best.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

[media]http://youtu.be/KwmnHNuwsjs
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We pray for me, my friend took my identity; had other people take my identity. My sister, my siblings are involved; I think it's him trafficking. I'm just sick to my stomach and I just don't feel good and other things; please pray for a miracle in Jesus name. Amen
Replies
5
Views
106
Heal growling noise in my stomach to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen! I don't like to be hungry. I don't like the way the growling noise in my stomach. I don't deserve to get noise growling in my stomach.
Replies
10
Views
228
I don't like the my stomach sounds. Why do I have yawn?
Replies
9
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,117
Messages
16,807,423
Members
650,557
Latest member
Scroiwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom