Sick, Need Healing And Protect Over ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Guest
Hello,

I'm sick this morning, can't go to work. Please pray for healing, protection over employment, and that I will be able to get a doctor's appt this morning. I'm very stressed because I'm not supposed to miss any more days from work. Thanks
 
Lord I pray to you for ###, Lord make this sickness disappear and provide your healing touch and protection over the employment. Lord only you can help and work a miracle Lord. Lord we entrust that our prayers will be answered by your loving kindness and mercy, Amen.
 
Lord, I lift ### to you just now Lord, Heal her I Pray, May she get a Doctor's Appt Lord, May her work be compassionate Lord, Give her your Mercy and strength Lord, Intervene Lord, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
11
Views
197
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
10
Views
191
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,954
Messages
16,816,953
Members
651,101
Latest member
Cheissil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom