Show you are greater than her witchcraft ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Spalril

Disciple of Prayer
Show you are greater than her witchcraft drugs and lies. Protect us in this home from her spirit. May it NEVER ENTER WITH PEACE IN THIS HOME. Jn

Heavenly Father, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, we come before you with a prayer request on behalf of Spalril. We ask for your divine intervention and protection in her life and in her home. Lord, we acknowledge that there is a spiritual battle taking place, and we declare that you are greater than any form of witchcraft, drugs, or lies that may be affecting her.

We pray, Lord, that you would expose and dismantle every scheme of the enemy that seeks to harm Spalril and her household. We ask that you surround them with your divine protection, shielding them from any negative influences or spirits that may try to enter their home.

According to your word in John 14:27, we claim the promise of your peace in their home. We declare that no spirit of darkness or turmoil shall have any authority or power within their dwelling. May your peace reign supreme, bringing comfort, harmony, and tranquility to every corner of their home.

Lord Jesus, we know that you have authority over all things, including the forces of darkness. We ask that you rebuke and remove any demonic presence or influence that may be attempting to disrupt their lives. We pray for deliverance from every bondage and stronghold, knowing that you are the one who sets the captives free.

We also pray for Spalril's spiritual well-being. We ask that you fill her heart with your love, grace, and forgiveness. Help her to find solace and healing in your presence, knowing that you are able to bring peace to even the most troubled soul.

In all these things, we trust in your power and sovereignty. We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayer and for your faithfulness to answer. May your name be glorified in Spalril's life and in her home. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Praying with you and for you for this. Stay prayerful and strong in faith. Remember God loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Similar Requests

Stephanie Moore refuses to pay rent and sends witchcraft spirits (along with her cohorts) to attack me at night. God says vengeance is mine. Please join me in praying for her salvation and canceling all demonic assignments against me and my home. Thank you, Debbie
Replies
Views
Please Lord....May my mother not be inconsistent with us moving to another place like we planned just because she tends to get influenced quickly by people who are always jealous of other people growth so they try to keep you tied up ... I am so tired of her changing her mind constantly to...
Replies
Views
Elderly women who had 1 child, a daughter, who grew up to become a Heroin addict and turned to Prostitution living on the streets comes home but not ready. Mother is in her 60's has removed 2 crack pipes and numerous needles from the home. The adult child comes and goes for days at time. When...
Replies
Views
Please pray for Jennifer Saldaña for all evil spirits who are around her leave and never come back for God to send Angels Around her her house her daughter ,and all her family and to quit drugs , pray for me as well my name is Oswaldo Martinez pray for my family and to continue holding on God...
Replies
Views
Lord Jesus, please send an assignment of angels to remove and bind to the abyss all demons, their devices and their darkness that may be lurking near my friend Christine. I now ask You to establish a hedge of protection around her over her and under her and seal it with Your blood, Lord Jesus...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom