Show Me The Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

raj72

Prayer Warrior
Dear Lord,

Please show me the way whether to quit or not. Please save my dignity and don't put me in any kind of problems. You know I am confused and concerned. I am sorry for all the mistakes. Please help me. Thank you,

###
 
Proclaim It….

I have and will continue to purpose in my heart to Love, Respect, Honor, and Obey God for the rest of my days. Today and for the rest of my life, I will be moving from glory to glory. I will prosper, be in excellent health, as my soul prospers in Christ Jesus. God’s Word Shall Dwell Within Me Richly. My God given dreams shall not die. Every plan that God has for my life shall not fail but come to fruition (completion, realization). My God given destiny will not be aborted and the desires of my heart will be granted. My enemies will be at peace with me because my ways please God. My bank accounts and saving accounts will be overflowing with Money, gold, and great assets. I will live a successful life in Christ Jesus. I Am Blessed & Highly Favored. I am in the Master’s Hands And All Is Well with my soul. I proclaim this proclamation over my life, my family’s life, the one who wrote it, and the one who pass it on to me. Thank You Jesus for honoring Your promises over our lives as we love and honor You with our lives.

Claim It In Jesus’ Name!

Pass This Proclamation On To Every Christian You Know…Let’s Keep It Going!
 
Purpose is a Process

Author: ###

Location: ###

Web site: www.lacetaylor.com



Have you ever cried out to God, “Why”? Have you ever found yourself wondering if He has forgotten you? It is hard to understand why we go through trials in our lives. I don’t have the answers, but one thing I do know: God is faithful! He has a plan for us, and knows that our tests have the potential of being our greatest testimonies.



After losing one of my sons in a horrible car crash, I was left wondering what I had done to deserve such grief. In that moment, God was my comfort.



I learned that purpose is a process, and that the greatest tragedy that we experience will access our greatest blessing. It’s not a good thing when someone experiences loss, death or misfortune. But God promises in His Word that “all things work together for good” (Rom. 8:28, NKJV).



When I suffered financial devastation, God proved to be my provider. My heart was torn apart when my marriage of 20 years was rocked by betrayal. But God brought healing.



I discovered that when you hold to God’s truth, He will turn your grief to glory, your pain to purpose and your tragedy to triumph. All you have to do is proclaim His goodness and stand on the truth in His Word that “they overcame him by the blood of the lamb and the word of their testimony” (Rev. 12:11).



God has not forgotten you! He has a plan for you and is waiting for you to testify of His goodness. Purpose, however, requires patience, faith and a choice to overcome. God can use your mess and turn it into a message.



Make your choice to stand on His promises and turn away from your despair, guilt and shame. Choose to look into the eyes of a Savior who loves you, accepts you and desires to use you for His glory.
 
The Lord will help you. You're a dear child to him and his carrying you on his back. So trust him for he cares about you. Amen
 
Lord remove all blemishes and sin and lessen stressors and mixed emotions to overcome low points in the timeline of her life. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, Lord, I know things haven't been easy for me. You see my struggles, You know what is happening now, and You know what lies ahead. Please show me the way and guide my steps. Help me get back on track and become who You have called me to be. Help me focus my mind, understand and...
Replies
9
Views
153
Dear Heavenly Father, I saw a video that says if I'm still breathing when I'm ### and over that You are not finished with me, please show me the way Father. Please forgive me for my sins in the past, and kindly renew me and continue to bless my family and my cats Thank You Father in the name of...
Replies
8
Views
238
Praise the Lord God in Jesus name. Father, am coming before you with confusion. Written exam for job also am selected and other job also joining from Monday. I don't know what should I do. God, plz help me show me the way. Lord, father, you know me and what suitable to me, plz father show me the...
Replies
8
Views
272
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,106
Messages
16,807,329
Members
650,547
Latest member
Maleynaraorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom