I prayed for your prayer requests in Jesus' name Amen~may God protect you and bless you with all of your needs
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My next door neighbors have a hotel business and they've always been very noisy, disruptive, and disturbing day and night 24/7. This has been going on for several years already. Some of their guests even tried to break in to my home. I tried to confront them many times to which they always...
Replies
12
Views
80
Heavenly Father, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. I ask that the new tenant in Apartment ###, stays to himself and is peaceful and quiet. Father, please the individual desires to live in peace and harmony like everyone at the complex. Father, You know the anxiousness that I feel because of...
Replies
12
Views
132
I have a very noisy neighbor with car music. I have called the police but it is still happening. I would like prayer over this for it to stop. Thank you for the prayer.
Replies
10
Views
275
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,186
Messages
16,796,955
Members
649,736
Latest member
Thaengate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom