Shoulder Pain

Status
Not open for further replies.

SENOLIA

Humble Prayer Warrior
Please pray for ###.. for the past two years ### have left shoulder pain.. ### couldn't lift it up properly... and feeling uneasy while sleeping.. God should heal ### with His mighty healing power.. amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I pray for your blessing to heal my operated Left shoulder which is in lot of pain and also my right shoulder, which is also in pain. Bless me that i should be healed and give me the strength to bear the pain. In Jesus name Amen
Replies
10
Views
146
My friend just discovered from her doctor That unfortunately, as he had suspected it's not simply bursitis. She has tears of a couple of her shoulder tendons, including of the tendon connecting her biceps to your shoulder, on top of inflammation and degeneration of the tendons. This is not...
Replies
13
Views
243
Please pray for my pain to resolve. I have RA and arthritis. Both shoulders have been bugging me so I got them injected. They felt better for a couple weeks but now the left one hurts to lift up. I think God that the pain is not so bad during the day so I can still work but in the evening the...
Replies
8
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,922
Messages
16,793,632
Members
649,490
Latest member
Chruyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom