Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Due to the pandemic and other factors just as loosing a job, loosing a home and a family and the prospect of dying of Covid makes our life so uncertain and unhappy in this world. Jesus clearly told us.

In the world ye shall have tribulation, but be of good cheer. I have overcome the world.
John 16.33b

Tranquilizers are sedatives and work by depressing the central nervous system, the overuse can slow body functions. We must be careful of using this very often. All Christians should draw closer to Jesus and start talking to Him in prayer. Ask Him to send peace, joy and happiness to your life. Jesus will hear from heaven and send blessing to your life and those who are so unhappy living in a dark world full of sin and evil.

The peace of God which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil. 4.7

True happiness is knowing Jesus.
Loving Him with all our heart, mind and soul.
Praise and adore His holy name.
Smile because you are on your way to heaven.
Execise daily.
Walk and talk with Jesus wherever you are.
Get plenty sleep.
Tell Jesus what should you do for Him today and in the future.
Read Gods word with open mind.
Let Jesus speak to you when you read the New Testament.
Be grateful for what He has given to you.
Compliment the Lord for His blessings.

For You are great o Lord. You said. My peace I give unto you. Not as the world giveth you. I believe this with all of my heart. I love You for this wonderful promise given to all of us. I praise You because this is true and will happen in our life. I shall forever honor Your name for being so good and wonderful to all of us.
Amen

Depends how long until the Rapture.If the Rapture is still a million years off, and God doesn't help you get out of your immediate problem,I can see the temptation.Imean, we're not masochists.2} it's not covid I'm worried about, in my case , extreme busyness that don't let up,

In His Peace, we move forward.
I do not obsess with all possible negative eventualities, nor do I preoccupy my moments on death. After all, my Saviour Jesus has overcome this world, along with death. Now the key words are obsess and preoccupation. I am mindful of dangers but not at the expense of pushing Jesus from His rightful position in my heart. The present is the only place where we can interact in a meaningful relationship with God. I try hard not to share this moment with worry. Jesus brings a peace that is far greater than the world can ever offer. I believe that we are healed by His stripes.

Last edited:
Depends how long until the Rapture.If the Rapture is still a million years off, and God doesn't help you get out of your immediate problem,I can see the temptation.Imean, we're not masochists.2} it's not covid I'm worried about, in my case , extreme busyness that don't let up,
The rapture will be anytime soon. No one knows but the Father in heaven. All we have to do is be in prayer and welcome Jesus in your home and in your heart so all worries of this life, all temptations and evil will depart from your life. Remember, we are on our way to heaven, nothing of earth will take to glory. Just give everything to Jesus and He will take care of every need you may have.

In His Peace, we move forward.
I do not obsess with all possible negative eventualities, nor do I preoccupy my moments on death. After all, my Saviour Jesus has overcome this world, along with death. Now the key words are obsess and preoccupation. I am mindful of dangers but not at the expense of pushing Jesus from His rightful position in my heart. The present is the only place where we can interact in a meaningful relationship with God. I try hard not to share this moment with worry. Jesus brings a peace that is far greater than the world can ever offer. I believe that we are healed by His stripes.
Jesus will come back soon and we need to know the signs and the times when this will happen. Just be aware of His love for you and for those who are saved. I am so happy to know that no one is worry about death and destruction because this two worries will not happen in heaven. Just ask Jesus for mercy and compassion for lost souls who are untold pain. Tell the Lord how much you love Him and want to praise His name in whatever situation you are in. He will hear from heaven and will bless your life.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Due to the pandemic and other factors just as loosing a job, loosing a home and a family and the prospect of dying of Covid makes our life so uncertain and unhappy in this world. Jesus clearly told us.

In the world ye shall have tribulation, but be of good cheer. I have overcome the world.
John 16.33b

Tranquilizers are sedatives and work by depressing the central nervous system, the overuse can slow body functions. We must be careful of using this very often. All Christians should draw closer to Jesus and start talking to Him in prayer. Ask Him to send peace, joy and happiness to your life. Jesus will hear from heaven and send blessing to your life and those who are so unhappy living in a dark world full of sin and evil.

The peace of God which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil. 4.7

True happiness is knowing Jesus.
Loving Him with all our heart, mind and soul.
Praise and adore His holy name.
Smile because you are on your way to heaven.
Execise daily.
Walk and talk with Jesus wherever you are.
Get plenty sleep.
Tell Jesus what should you do for Him today and in the future.
Read Gods word with open mind.
Let Jesus speak to you when you read the New Testament.
Be grateful for what He has given to you.
Compliment the Lord for His blessings.

For You are great o Lord. You said. My peace I give unto you. Not as the world giveth you. I believe this with all of my heart. I love You for this wonderful promise given to all of us. I praise You because this is true and will happen in our life. I shall forever honor Your name for being so good and wonderful to all of us.
Amen
Personally, I do not take tranquilizers or any sedative to sleep well. I just ask Jesus to come to my heart and send peace and joy in my life. Before I go to bed I tell Him. Dear Jesus, my life is in Your hands, if I do not wake up in the morning, it is Your will that I fly away to be with You. Receive me in Your arms and help me to live a life that pleases You above anything else in this world. In the presence of Jehovah, God almighty Prince of peace. Lovely song... I sing it all the time before I go to sleep.

Jesus will come back soon and we need to know the signs and the times when this will happen. Just be aware of His love for you and for those who are saved. I am so happy to know that no one is worry about death and destruction because this two worries will not happen in heaven. Just ask Jesus for mercy and compassion for lost souls who are untold pain. Tell the Lord how much you love Him and want to praise His name in whatever situation you are in. He will hear from heaven and will bless your life.
My only concern while on earth is to do my Father's business until my final breath. With His help, I will not focus or be distracted by anything but His righteousness. Only the Father knows the timing of the return.

My only concern while on earth is to do my Father's business until my final breath. With His help, I will not focus or be distracted by anything but His righteousness. Only the Father knows the timing of the return.
Like angels sent from heaven to tell Jesus was born on earth, we are sent from God to be faithful and true to His word. While we have breath we should be busy doing Gods work wherever we are. We were created to be a blessing to others and to shine the light of the Lord in a dark world. In the mean time keep praising the Lord with all of your heart. Jesus delights in the praises of His people. Holy, holy, holy are You Lord. The elders and angels bow, the redeemed will worship now. Holy is the Lord our God almighty. Praise Him, honor Him, adore Him right now and we will do so for all eternity in glory. Amen

Similar Requests

O Lord my God, I praise your Holy name. I bless your name. I am sorry for all my sins and I thank you for all the blessings o God. Lord, I pray for the following: 1. Please remove in my system, mind and heart the people who are not my destiny. That I will not be affected or intimately attached...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom