How should we take care of our body?

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Fast and pray daily before the Lord so no illness or pain shall come to you.
Read Gods word carefully and read Daniels diet where God directed him to eat vegetables and fresh fruits.
Obey Gods word concerning how we should eat and when we should pray.

Remeber. We are the temple of the Holy Spirit God lives in us and we must take good care of what we have right now.

Eat well balanced meals.
Exercise dayly.
Hydrate often drinking fresh water.
Sleep eight hours a day.
Love your body God has given to you.
Love the Lord with all your heart, mind and soul.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
My doctor just told me to switch to Daniels diet and the cancer will stop advancing to other places in my body. It is hard for me but I have to do it for Gods glory and honor. Vegetarian dies I must follow. Do not eat animal products. Pork is not allowed. Nor any animal fat. Leavened...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Witness of the presence of God in our life are so diverse and so different. The disciples felt the presence of God through the Holy Spirit of God filling their lives with power from heaven. Today God manifest His presence in different ways to different people. Some people will feel the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Welcome to the 2023 edition of me answering the age-old question: What should I get my spouse for Christmas? Short answer: I don’t know. Longer answer: I have so many ideas that I guarantee you can find a great gift and/or stocking stuffer among them. I’ve organized the ideas into categories...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Other than my fantastic books [wink], which books about sex would I recommend or not recommend? Well, once upon a time, I had read almost every Christian sex book you could find in the bookstore, but there are many more resources available now. Christian publishers loosened up some restrictions...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Due to the pandemic and other factors just as loosing a job, loosing a home and a family and the prospect of dying of Covid makes our life so uncertain and unhappy in this world. Jesus clearly told us. In the world ye shall have tribulation, but be of good cheer. I have overcome the world...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom